To provide institutional commercial property investors with an attractive opportunity to diversify into UK Residential Sector.
- Market investigation and analysis
- Seed portfolio assembly
- Fund structuring and marketing
- Equity raising and launch
- Fund, debt and asset management and operator services.
- Launch of Oystercatcher Partnership in 2001 specialising in investment in Assured Shorthold Tenancies in blocks of assets spread across the UK (excluding London) – with cornerstone investment by Clerical Medical Assurance and Teesland Group. Fund acquired by Invista REIM in 2007 and sold on to Grainger in 2015.
- Launch in 2001 of Fairbriar Residential Investment Partnership, a Core fund to invest in Stanhope Gardens and other central London addresses, providing full ‘serviced apartment’ offer. Attracted investment from UK pension funds, banks and Singaporean investors. Very strong performance due mainly to capital value appreciation ( from 2000-2012 a 12.1% IRR up to realisation of investors’ equity).
- Launch of University Capital Trust (UCT) in 2005 for institutional investors in UK purpose built student accommodation – see graph for comparative performance.